Hi all, I am pretty bittersweet about starting this blog - I have always felt blogs were a little odd and almost too personal to have on the Internet. I decided to go ahead and start one because I want all of my loved ones back home to see and hear just what I have been doing over here. If you don't know I'm currently studying abroad in Swansea, Wales. It's a beautiful place located on the southern tip of Wales. I have had such an amazing time so far, and am sure it's only going to get better. I have made some really nice friends, that have made my time here so wonderful. I honestly haven't felt very homesick yet - I partly thank them for that. The other half is me growing up I guess. I am not only going to write about some the thoughts, feelings, and experiences I will have here, but I am also going to try and post some of my favorite pictures both I and some of my friends here take for you to see. I'll also upload some videos (thanks to Davis - best Christmas gift ever!) I really want to try and write on here as much as possible, even though I'm sure I'm going to have a hard time making it a habit, I promise I'm going to try. I love and miss all of you so much, and wish you could be here with me to experience some of the things I am. I am so happy I decided to come here - Life did me well.















Friday 12 March 2010

I can't believe I'm about to do this..


I will be Travelling with Abbey, and Brittney (friend from UT). Haley will meet up with us In Prague! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I can't believe I am about to do this, I really never dreamed I would ever have this type of opportunity in my life. I feel so unbelievably lucky right now. Mom and Dad, I love you so much. - Thank you, you really have no Idea how much this means to me.

Tentative Spring Break Plans (March 16th-April 17th)


---Starting in Ireland for Saint Patricks day (Dublin)
---Spain (4 nights in Barcelona)
---Southern France (4 nights in Nice) – day trips to Marseilles, Monaco, and maybe Cannes
---France (Paris for 3 days)
---Amsterdam, haha again.. had to do it. (2 nights)
---Germany (Berlin 3 nights)
---Czech Republic (Prague 4 nights)
---Austria (2 days one night in Vienna) Flying from Vienna to Greece.
---Greece! (4 day cruise through the islands) Taking Ferry from Greece to Italy.
---Italy (4 days) Rome for sure. Not sure of other cities in Italy yet. Flying out of Milan to London Heathrow – then back to Swansea.



No comments:

Post a Comment